1. What type of products and services do you provide?
We are a full-service shop and offer a wide range of products and services. To see a full listing and description of what we can offer you, check out the Catalog page.
2. How do I go about getting a quote from you?
We suggest you use our get a quote form. Otherwise, the best way to ensure that we get all the information necessary to accurately estimate is to use our request your quote form.
3. At what resolution should I save my photos and graphics?
Please make sure the resolution is set to 300 dpi. Anything pulled from the internet is often low resolution. Avoid these pictures, as they will appear pixilated when printed.
Also, note that you should save all photos in CMYK mode. Images saved in RGB mode may not print properly. If you are unable to save your image in CYMK mode, please let us know.
4. What is a proof and why is it important that I look at it?
A proof is a copy of your document after all modifications have been made. It is your last opportunity to make sure that the job will be is as desired. Carefully inspect the proof so you can help us ensure accurate, flawless delivery of your print job.
5. Why do the printed colors look different from the colors on my screen?
Printers and monitors produce colors in different ways.
Monitors use RGB, which usually supports a wider spectrum of colors. Printers use the CMYK , which can reproduce most of the colors in the RGB color model. CMYK typically matches 85–90% of the colors in the RGB model.
6. What file format should I use when submitting my electronic document for printing?
PDF is the most common and preferred file format for submitting digital documents. We will also accept EPS and PNG file formats but make sure they are high resolution and quality.
8. Once I submit the documents, how long will it take to finish my job?
That depends on the complexity and size of the job. Some may take up to an hour, while others might take several days. We strive to provide a quick turnaround time for each job we do. We will work closely with you to complete your project when needed.
9. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, Venmo, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and PayPal.
10. Can I order something that is not listed on your site?
Send us an email with your request through the Contact Us page and we will see what we can do for you.
11. Do you offer discount coupons?
Yes, sign up for our email subscription to stay updated on any new products and get discount codes. We also have sales for certain holidays.